- SPECIAL ALERT: 8th grade Recognition and Early Release Form
- SPECIAL ALERT: Great America Permission Slip
- SPECIAL ALERT: Kalahari Permission Slip
- SPECIAL ALERT: Milwaukee Zoo/Sky Zone Permission Slip
- SPECIAL ALERT: Sky Zone Waiver
- SPECIAL ALERT: Assignment Task List
- SPECIAL ALERT: Report Bullying and School Safety Threats Here!
- Follow Mr. Tarnutzer on Twitter! @ATarnutzer_IMMS
Hello and welcome to Indian Mound Middle School. Indian Mound Middle School (IMMS) serves students in grades six, seven, and eight. At Indian Mound Middle School we believe that “Kids Come First.”
The school is organized into interdisciplinary teams of teachers from language arts, reading, math, social studies and science at each grade level. Related arts exploratory offerings include art, technology and engineering, music, world languages (Spanish and French for all 6th grade students), health, physical education, and family and consumer education. Elective courses include band, chorus, technology. and world languages (for 7th and 8th grade students).
Co-Curricular offerings at IMMS include both athletics and clubs that focus on participation and involvement. Athletic programs include volleyball (girls), cross country (boys and girls), basketball (boys and girls), and track (boys and girls). Clubs and events held during school hours and/or after school include: drama, forensics, student council, jazz band, show choir, dances, and more.
At IMMS we have a strong commitment to parent, staff, and student communication. This is bolstered by the PSC (Parent School Council), which meets monthly. Participation in PSC is an ideal opportunity for parents to become actively involved in our unique middle school.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school at 608-838-8980.