Grades 3 - 5 Inquiry Projects are ready to view online!
Waubesa 3rd, 4th and 5th graders participated in six-week inquiry sessions during the first and second semesters. Each class met three times a week with one of the three inquiry team teachers: Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Hauser. The goal was to provide students an opportunity to move through an inquiry process in order to build background knowledge and interest in a unit that was currently being studied in their homeroom.
The outcomes for the students were to be able to:
- listen, talk, view and read to gain information.
- analyze and evaluate information to solve a problem.
- respond to text through connections, reactions and more questions.
- use a variety of resources to explore, learn and wonder about topics.
- collaborate using technology tools.
- work productively with a team.
- communicate what they have learned via a technology tool.
Also, each 5th grade has created a Google Site on a topic of their choice. Please enjoy looking at their first attempt at website design.
Below are links to projects students created to showcase their projects. We hope you will celebrate with your child their accomplishments of this process.
Thanks for your continued support,
Mrs. Evans, Mrs. Hauser, and Mrs. Brown
(You will need Adobe Flash Player 7.0 or higher. If you have any problems loading, please e-mail Kim Brown)